The land where I am renting a gacha table at is having a gacha hunt this Friday with some awesome gacha at great prices. It won’t last for long tho so if any of the above gacha is something you want then hurry on down when it starts!
28 Gifts in total! 14 for males & 14 for females. Each gift is $0L. The first 3 males & the first 3 females who complete hunt and submit to V0na Allen the hunt order will receive a prize.
Hunt Object: box prim w/ store logo
Store Owner: V0na Allen
Hunt Organizer: Earth Nirvana
Hunt Blog Listing: http://wp.me/P1ZSwY-5ux
Candy Nail has a small free hunt going on with a few other stores that are on their sim for free goodies.
Simply hunt out acorns scattered around the sim and in the stores and buy them for 0l.
Hunt ends on the 25th.
- Candy Nail – 4 acorns
- VIVI’T – 6 acorns
- TUKINOWAGUMA – 10 acorns
- J’ADORE – 10 acorns
Taken from official NC!
Walk through the hallways with us and interact with your favorite designers from all over the grid. Over one hundred of your favorite designers have come together to create the new shopping event-community, Xiasumi School Festival. With ten themes from sports to kawaii and animal, there is something for everyone at this event.
- Have a favorite designer? Vote for them on the online poll for Xiasumi Yearbook categories such as Homecoming King & Queen, Class clown, and more. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1o4fMt5eDGigQlTI4x4m7zh6dBlbvrz-A_JCJYh7SAdY/edit?usp=sharing
- Each theme has a decoration area that designers from each theme came together to decorate. Please vote for your favorite theme by donating to the red post boxes at each decoration area. Donation proceeds go to the Save the Children Charity for the Japan Earthquake Tsunami Children fund. http://www.savethechildren.org/site/c.8rKLIXMGIpI4E/b.6621121/k.3D08/Japan_Earthquake_Tsunami_Relief.htm
After the event we will upload the proof of the donation to the charity.
- There are event activities that will be held throughout the event. You can interact with your favorite designers dressed as maids or butlers at the maid cafe, you can attack your favorite designers in the combat area of the sim near haunted house, or even walk through an interactive haunted house.
* Activities for the event will begin one week after the opening of the sim.
♥ Starts: Dec 3rd
♥ Ends: Dec 20th
♥ Hunt: $2L
What do you wish for? No wish is too big or too small or too fanciful. It could be as simple as a new winter coat or as imaginative as a 9 reindeer sleigh that flies on cue & emits gifts…why not lol. The sky’s the limit. If you have been in a BH hunt, you already know to have fun, think outside the box & challenge yourself.
– Item must be new!
- Can be male, female, both or unisex, the choice is yours.
- Each hunt icon will have a split script with $1L going to merchants & the other going into a pot that will get donated to Relay for Life.
- This however is NOT a RFL hunt, its an Avi Choice/BH production so there is no limit on your creation. All items are welcome PG & Adult.
Hunt will run along side of Avi’s Choice HOLIDAYS
Dates: 11/01 – 11/30
- Click on the lady wearing the green outfit to get a hud
- Wear hud and allow it to control your avatar
- You’ll wanna make a pickaxe by clicking on the property icon on the hud
- Head into the mine to start digging
- You’ll need to gather ingredients that the npc want to make recipes
- There will be various NPC that will have tasks for you to complete
- Completing tasks gives you one key to use on any treasure chest you can also dig them up with your axes
- You can also click the girl in the mineshaft area to sell your excess goods and the alien to buy goods
- Clicking the recipe icon will show you how many you need of each ingredient to make that item
- Get by rocks and click to the side of them to get break them for ingredients
- Keep clicking till the rock disappears, then go and find more (they are scattered throughout the mine and randomly pop up)
- Your axe can break over time (check the properties icon to see the durability of it) and you’ll need to make a new one, also the properties tab will show you how much ingredients you have found
- You will need to hunt out some stones to help make your new axe (they are shiny little piles)
- Once you have the correct amount of stones and wood to build your axe fix the furnace near the entrance of mine to make a new axe
- Once you have obtained a key visit any store in the mall and click on their chest to get their prize (preview pics of the prize are on the chests)
There are diagrams that might explain this for you better inside the entrance of the mine but if that doesn’t and this doesn’t make much sense feel free to im me in world and I can help ya!
This hunt features a Kawaii *cute* theme and has some awesome Japanese creators participating.
You will need to find a pink flower at each store to claim your free prize.
Dates: November 1st – November – November 24th
Hints and Teleports: http://kawaiiminihunt.blogspot.jp/p/shop-list-hints-2014.html